they say it comes in threes..

Hello everyone! Don't worry I've not forgotten about you, the last couple of days have been a bit manic and it meant I haven't been in the house much.. hence a bit of blogging silence.

Ok so I've had a weird sort of week: first of all I had TWO pieces of brilliant news, then this happened...
Now you should know, I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!

Untitled


The lovely Lucy from Client contacted me yesterday about the scarf asking which print I would like and if I'd like it to be customised with my initials embroidered! I've opted for the typewriter print (being a writer, I thought it was fitting), although I LOVE the telephone print. I actually cannot wait for it to arrive! Expect a lot of gushing and photos when it does! I'm thinking it will fit right in with the Parisian chic look that I'm lusting after at the moment. Thanks for all the words of encouragement about the pattern cutting classes! Part of me is wondering if I'm a little bit mental, especially now that June is looking like it'll shape out to be a very busy month. Ohh well, if you're not busy then you're bored.

9 comments

  1. Wow grt way to customize ur scarf! Do post it with an outfit dear
    Btw be sure to check out my new post
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third picture ! :)

    http://nonuncadecirnunca.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you won Hannah. I can't wait to see the photos when you get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? I'll be very glad!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the scarf! I really like both prints, but the typewriter one is so cute. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about the typewriters... very cute.

    Thanks for your blog love on my 'first time thirty' post! I appreciate it very much. Such a cute blog you have.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your choice is PERFECT :) I would have picked the typewriters just because its gorgeous - I to have never won anything so I can imagine your excitement with this all. Congrats, and I hope you get some fabulous wear out of it.

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations on winning, I love the typewriter print. I'm glad that you had a good week and I hope that you have a good week this week too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh that print!! So cool! Congrats on winning! x Rachel

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig